My horses and goals

Home 2022 Community Introduce Your Horse(s) & Goals My horses and goals

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Jill Schermacher
    Participant

I have 8 horses, 3 are enjoying retirement.
    1. Vaquero, Pictured with me, 9, gelding AQHA, I got him as a yearling, he is a super horse, I gave him a name to live up to, and he has 100%!! We have won many trail challenge competitions. If I can explain what I want to him and can and will do it!
    2. Angel del Cielo aka Karma, 15, Paso Fino mare, I found her at a cheap auction barn, about 1 year ago, no papers, thin, untrained, and needing TLC. I sent in her DNA and she is Guerrero de Besilu X El Majestuoso Plebeyo papered! No activity on her papers since she was a 2 year old. She was very green but not messed up! She is GAITED!!!!! My goal is to have a lovely calm relaxed trail horse. We are on our way, thank you to your program!
    3. Rosita, 19, Paso mare. She is well gaited trail horse I got her as a 2 year old. She is HOT, HOT! After doing the respect series with her for 3 days she now trails rides at a walk on a loose rein!!! I would have never thought this was possible, I still find it hard to believe! The first 2 days I think she was in a little bit of shock! Wondering what had happen to me! Then on the 3rd day everything seemed to just click! I have taken her on 4 trail rides sense and she has been stellar and walking!
    4. Danza, 11, Azteca gelding. He is fantastic and one solid guy.
    5. Aozora, 11, Andalusian/TB mare. I have been working the respect series with her. She has some very nice training but can take over. I have hopes the respect series and your program can gives us more trust and confidence in each other.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.