Kathy Chadwick

Home 2022 Community Introduce Yourself Kathy Chadwick

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Kathy Chadwick
    Participant

I have a total of five horses. I have three horses I am working .The other two , one is my husbands and the other is retired.I have lexy who is 114 spotted saddle. She came from the shawnee. My goal for her is to do everything .I am a trail rider and she already much better for the program. I have Misty who is 15 she is papered paint but is out if my mothers thoroughbred brood mare. Mom raises race horses.My goal for Misty I believe will be barrel racing . She is great in a ring but full of power for being scared of the wind . I also have A Snap shotof Ricky Bobby that I bred and raised. He is a spotted saddle whose father is pretty famous in tennessee Snap shot.He is three and had 30 days last october broke to saddle . He was suppose to go to a trainer here but the trainer was not a responsible person. I took lessons visited the farm and he was a no show day he was suppose to get the horse. I am a trail rider so he needs to be able to do everything. I would love for MG team to train him but I haven’t worked since March. I am a hairdresser from Michigan . I have had horses since I was 4 .I am super glad to have this platform to help me. I am super happy to have had this time to work with my horses!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.